Candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria must submit the application form before 30th March 2021. The mode of filling the application form is online, where the candidates have to register and submit their personal and educational details. The application fee for the candidates is Rs 1150/-. From 2021 onwards, the university is not conducting any entrance test. Hence, the applicants are selected based on the JEE Main Scores 2021. So, in this article, we have provided complete details regarding VITEE Application Form 2020 . Therefore, go through the details carefully.
VIT B.Tech Application Form Dates
Candidates can check the admission and counselling dates below. Once the dates are announced, we will provide all the details here.
Starting date of the registration
30th November 2020
Offline application form release date
Last date of the application form
30th March 2021
Eligibility Criteria of VITEEE Admissions
The eligibility criteria are the most important factor in the admission process. Before filling the application form, the applicants must check the official website and eligibility criteria. Candidates who do not satisfy the criteria will not be eligible for the admissions.
- Resident/Non-Resident Indian Nationals, PO Applicants are eligible.
- Foreign candidates can apply through foreign category.
- Candidates must be born on or after 1st July 1999.
- Candidates must have passed 10+2 from a recognized Board/University.
- Regular NIOS Board candidates are also eligible.
Minimum Qualifying Marks
- The minimum qualifying marks for the unreserved category is 60% marks.
- For SC/ST Category, J&K Candidates, and North-Eastern candidates, the minimum qualifying marks is 50%.
- Candidates must qualify to jee main 2021
How to Apply VITEEE Application Form 2021 online?
The step by step process to fill the application form is as follows-
- Visit the official website of Vellore Institute, and click on the application form link.
- Then click on the “New Registration”
- In the registration process, the applicants have to enter the following details- Name of the candidate, date of birth, nationality, the gender of the candidate, contact number, etc.
- After the completion of the registration, candidates will receive a Login ID and password.
- Then log in using the ID and password, and fill the rest of the details.
- Upload the required documents as per the specifications and make the payment of the application fees.
- Candidates can make the payment online (Rs 1150) through internet banking, credit or debit card.
- Recheck all the details and submit the application form.
- Take 2 to 3 printouts of the application form and keep it for future reference.
List of the Documents and Details required
The applicants have to upload the following documents while filling the application form-
- 10th and 12th Marksheet and Passing Certificate
- Category certificate (if applicable)
- Scanned image of photograph and signature
- Credit/Debit or Internet Banking details
- E-mail address and Mobile contact number
Offline Mode of Application Form
After the re-opening of the schools, the university releases the offline application form. The registration form will be available soon.
How to Check the Application Status?
After the registration and submission, the applicants can check the status of the application form. The status facility will be available soon after the completion of the application form. Hence, the step by step process to check the VITEEE Application Form status is as follows-
- Visit the official website- vit.ac.in
- Then click on the VITEEE Application status check
- Enter application number and verification code
- Hit the submit button
- The application status will be displayed on the screen.
Application Form Correction Window
Soon after the submission of the application form, the university opens up the facility to correct the details of the application form. This facility is available for a limited period of time therefore, candidates have to edit the details before the deadline date.
So, these are the complete details of the VITEEE Application Form 2021. If you have any queries then please comment on the section below.