Aspiring candidates have to take part in the application procedure in order to take part in the JEE Main examination. National Testing Agency will release the JEE Main Application Form 2021 in an online mode. The process of application form will tentatively start in Dec 2020. Candidates preparing for the session 2021-22 must clear the 10+2 level exam. Through JEE Main 2021, one can get the admission in B.E/B.Tech, B.Arch courses in prestigious institutes such as NITs, IITs, IIITs, GFITs. NTA conducts JEE twice a year, that means the application process also takes place twice a year, as per the session. One needs to enter the personal, educational details while filling the form. Application form is incomplete without the fee payment that can be done through online mode.
JEE Main Application Form 2021 Details
JEE Main Application Form 2021 Starts
Dec 2020 For February Attempt
March 2020 For May Attempt
Online @ jeemain.nta.nic.in
Steps To Apply For JEE Main 2021
Candidates have to follow certain steps in order to fill the JEE Main online Form 2021. Look at the steps mentioned below.
- Visit the official site of JEE Main
- A home page will appear on the screen
- Locate and click on the “ JEE Main Registration”
- Do the registration by entering the name, mobile no. and email address.
- Login into the account and enter the credential asked such as personal, educational details
- Upload the scanned images of Photograph and signature
- Make the payment and take the print of application form for future reference.
Documents Required To Fill The JEE Main 2021 Application
List of documents that candidates must look into before starting to fill the application form.
- Class 10th and 12th marksheet to enter the details correctly.
- Scanned images of signature, photograph and 12th class marksheet (Class 12 hall ticket in case appearing for the exam)
- For reserved category, Category certificate is must
- Details of Debit card/Internet banking for the payment of application fees
- Photo Identity proof such as Aadhaar, PAN CARD, Bank Passbook etc.
Eligibility To Fill JEE Main Form 2021
- Candidates who have passed the 12th board in 2019, 2020 and appearing candidates of 2021 can also apply
- There is no specific age limit for the applications. However, he/ she should be born on or after October 1st, 1994.
- Candidates must have passed 10+2 or equivalent from any government recognized board. Other than that, candidates currently pursuing their class XII or equivalent are also eligible to apply.
- Passed 10+2 examination with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the Chemistry/ Biotechnology/ Biology/ Technical Vocational subjects. For B.planning, mathematics is no longer the priority for filling the form.
What If I Forgot My JEE Main Application No. & Password?
Candidates are advised to keep the application no. safely but many times they misplace it. So in such situations candidates have to follow the steps given below to retrieve the application no. and password.
Retrieve JEE Main Application Number 2021
- Visit the JEE Main candidate login window.
- Click on “I forgot my JEE Main application form number” button.
- Enter details required such as name, mother’s name, father’s name, date of birth, state of eligibility and security pin.
- Application no. will be generated.
Retrieve JEE Main 2021 Password
- Visit the JEE Main candidate login window at the official site of JEE Main.
- They must click on the “I can’t access my account” button.
- Next, click on “I forgot my password” option.
Three options to retrieve JEE Main 2021 password will appear on the screen
- Using Security Question & its Answer chosen during JEE Main registration.
- By Using a verification code sent via text message (SMS) to the candidate’s registered mobile number.
- Using a reset link sent via email to the candidate’s registered Email address.
- Opt for any one of the above options and follow the given instructions to retrieve JEE Main password.
JEE Main Application Form Correction 2021
Registered candidates get the chance to make the correction in the details filled in the application form. This is the one time correction facility that needs to be done within the given time frame. The correction facility will start after the end of the application form process. One can edit the JEE Main application form through JEE Main 2021 Application Form Correction. you can edit details such as paper details, category, eligibility etc.