Charter Communications (now branded as Spectrum) is one of the largest telephone and cable providers in the U.S. Charter provide a webmail service through its Spectrum Internet subscription packages. Subscribers can create up to seven email addresses with each Spectrum account.
How to Login to your Charter.net or Spectrum.net Email Account
Access your Charter or Spectrum email using a web browser or mobile app.
To login go to the spectrum.net sign in page at https://www.emailhelps.org/charter-email-login/. Alternatively you can go to the Spectrum home page and click the Sign In link at the top of the screen.
- If this is the first time you have logged-in or if you are a customer of a service that has recently been merged with Charter Communications you might see a form requesting your ZIP code so you can be directed to the correct login page for your particular service. If so, enter your ZIP code and press the Continue button.
- Next you will see the Spectrum login page title “Enter Your Sign-In Info”.
- Enter your Spectrum username or email address. If you have not created a username yet then click the Create Username link and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Type in your password.
- You can tick the Remember Me box so your login details are recalled automatically next time you login. Do not use this option if you are using a computer that is accessible to the general public, for example, a computer in an Internet cafe or library.
- Now click the Sign In button to login to your account. Once logged in you can access your email inbox, as well as watch TV online, pay your bills, etc.
Charter Spectrum Additional Email Addresses
As a subscriber to Spectrum Internet services you can create up to seven free email addresses. Your primary, or administrative, username and email address is used to manage your account and has full access to all account features. You can create additional usernames and email addresses for household members. These standard usernames have limited access but include a separate email inbox for each username.